DIY Coffee Scrub, Oil & Mask | Natural Beauty Hack
Here we are with an exciting new DIY! This time it involves a lot of coffee and it will hopefully be part of your beauty routine very soon! We all know that by using coffee we can create a lot of beauty products sitting at home and the most common one being a DIY coffee scrub.that has gone around social media numerous times. Today we are going to show you how to use it in a different way and one of this is definitely something you might not have tried, the coffee oil!
Caffeine isn’t just your morning energizer. It’s a precious addition to our kitchen shelves due to a number of reasons.
Let’s delve deep into a tall frothy mug of cappuccino and understand how caffeine can be good for our skin, hair, and health. Excited? Read on further to know about benefits of caffeine:
- The antioxidants contained in coffee can attack the free radicals that are responsible for causing premature skin aging.
- Coffee possesses anti-inflammatory properties that make it useful in reducing inflammation and redness in your skin.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties make it beneficial in reducing puffiness and inflammation associated with dark circles.
- Coffee stimulates not only your body and mind but also your hair roots.
Ready to start using some coffee for your skin and care?? Keep reading for the full step by step guide on how to make your very own DIY coffee scrub, oil, and mask.
DIY Coffee Scrub, Oil & Mask
DIY coffee oil
Ok, some benefits of using the coffee oil are that it reduces stress, and anxiety, it increases your blood circulation in the body which promotes hair growth, it tightens the skin which reduces cellulite, wrinkles and dark circles. Lastly, it acts as a moisturizing oil that gives shine to both skin and hair.
What you need:
- 4 tablespoons of coffee
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pan (to boil water)
- Glass jar/cup
- Wooden spoon
- Muslin cloth
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- 1 Glass drop bottle
- A funnel
- In a double boiler pan (water in the pan and a glass jar in between) add 4 tablespoons of coffee
- Next, add 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- Keep stirring and let it boil for 30 minutes
- Strain the coffee using a muslin cloth into an empty bowl
- With the help of a funnel add the oil into a glass drop bottle
DIY Hair removal scrub
If you want to remove any unwanted hair without having to shave you just need 3 simples ingredients.
What you need:
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- In an empty bowl add 1 tablespoon of coffee
- Next, add 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Finally, add 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix everything together nicely
- Apply the paste on the area you want, massage well for 2-3 minutes and wash it off.
- Repeat this every 2 weeks
DIY coffee eye mask
This eye mask is especially for people who have a lot of dark circles and puffy eyes. Instead of drinking coffee put it on your eyes to look awake!
What you need:
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of water
- In an empty bowl add 1 teaspoon of coffee
- Next, add a pinch of black pepper
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Lastly, add 1/2 teaspoon of water
- Mix well till it’s a smooth paste
- Apply under your eye, leave it on for 5-10 minutes and wash it off
That’s about it!! You have yourself 3 perfectly amazing beauty products right at home using coffee as your main ingredient, plus it smells amazing! The scrub and mask hardly take a few minutes to put together and is super easy to think about giving it a shot, the oil on the other hand takes time but trust me when you have some time try it out it’s worth it! I would suggest to apply it on your face before going to sleep and wash it off in the morning, you will see some amazing results in a few days.
If you want to see a full tutorial on how I made the DIY coffee scrub, oil and mask then watch the full video below and please show it some love by liking the video and don’t forget to subscribe to our channel if you haven’t already so that you don’t miss out on anything: